- This event has passed.
Postdoctoral Fellow – Cancer Pharmacology
July 21, 2017 - August 21, 2017
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow within the Cancer Pharmacology department, at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey. Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Conducts research experiments to understand the role and mechanisms of oncogenic and tumor suppressor enhancers, as well as, the interplay between metabolism and epigenetics to unveil new therapeutic strategies.
• Prepares written reports of the research experiments.
• Prepares grant proposals based on the research conducted.
• Gives oral presentations of the research.
• Understands and adheres to Rutgers’ compliance standards as they appear in RBHS’s Corporate Compliance Policy, Code
of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
• Keeps abreast of all pertinent federal, state and Rutgers regulations, law and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum education and experience:
• Ph.D. and/or M.D. in a relevant science finishing their training (following their residency and/or fellowship), who wish to prepare for careers in academic medicine.