Listed here are meetings in which the Cancer Epigenetics Society participated, as well as those that it supported, served on the organizing committee, or that it organized or co-organized.
- October 26-28: Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics Conference (Osaka, Japan).
- October 12-13: 3rd Annual Epigenetics Discovery Congress (London, UK).
- September 22-24: Epigenetic Chemical Biology (EpiChemBio) & MuTaLig COST joint meeting, Portuguese Oncology Institute (Porto, Portugal).
- August 28-30: Transgenerational Epigenetics Inheritance: Impact for Biology and Society, Latsis Symposium, ETH Zürich, (Zurich, Switzerland).
- June 19-24: 10th ISABS Conference on Forensic and Anthropologic Genetics and Mayo Clinic Lectures in Individualized Medicine (Dubrovnik, Croatia).
- May 22-23: Frontiers in Epigenetics Chemical Biology, Royal Society (London, UK).
- May 11-13: 2nd European Cancer Epigenetics Conference, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ (Heidelberg, Germany).
- April 1-5: 110th American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) annual meeting (Washington DC, USA).
- March 6-7: Epigenetics in Drug Discovery, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute (Cambridge, UK).
- September 8-9: 2nd Annual Epigenetics Discovery Congress (London, UK).