Associate/Full Professor – Pharmacology
October 21, 2017 - January 31, 2018
Candidates are expected to have a demonstrated record of excellence in research supported
by NIH grants.
The individual will complement departmental programs in one or more of these areas:
1) stem cell and regenerative biology
2) epigenetics and transcriptional regulation;
3) single cell transcriptomics and computational biology;
4) optogenetic tools to dissect cell signaling;
5) cancer immunology;
6) metabolomics and
7) acute and chronic inflammation.
A highly competitive package is available. The department has strong research programs
(http://mcph.uic.edu/home) consistently ranking among the top 10 in NIH funding.
Candidates should have current NIH funding and have demonstrated leadership in the field.
All candidates are required to have a PhD, MD or equivalent doctoral degree, as well as an
outstanding publication record of the above mentioned departmental program areas.