- This event has passed.
ENCODE 2016: Research Applications and Users Meeting
June 8, 2016 - July 10, 2016| $100
– Hands-on training workshops to learn to navigate, analyze, and integrate ENCODE and mouse ENCODE data into your research. No programming experience required.
– Leading-edge research applications from distinguished invited speakers.
– Tutorials on newly-available informatics pipelines that greatly facilitate working with ENCODE data.
– Short talks selected from abstracts.
– Poster sessions
– Viewing, querying, and downloading ENCODE data
– Running ENCODE processing pipelines on your own data (including ChIP-seq, eCLIP-seq, RNA-seq, DNase-seq, DNA methylation)
– Integrating ENCODE data with those from your lab or other major projects
– Using ENCODE data to interpret human variation, personal genomes, and disease (including cancer) genomes
– Connecting regulatory elements to their target genes across the genome
– Integrative analysis
Registration is only $100 for academic attendees and $250 for non-academic attendees.
This does not include transportation or lodging, but does cover meals.