- This event has passed.
Postdoctoral Fellow – Cancer Pharmacology
November 26, 2017 - December 26, 2017
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow for the Cancer Pharmacology Department at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey. The primary purpose of the Postdoctoral Fellow is to conduct research investigation into the characterization of oncogenic and tumor suppressor enhancer regions, as well as on the dissection of the interplay between metabolism and epigenetics in T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (T-ALL) using mouse models under the supervision of the Principal Investigator. Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Conducts research experiments to understand the role and mechanisms of oncogenic and tumor suppressor enhancers as well as the interplay between metabolism and epigenetics to unveil new therapeutic strategies.
• Prepares written reports of the research experiments.
• Prepares grant proposals based on the research conducted.
• Gives oral presentations of the research.
• Understands and adheres to Rutgers’ compliance standards as they appear in RBHS’s Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
• Ph.D. and/or M.D. in a relevant science finishing their training (following their residency and/or fellowship) who wish to prepare for careers in academic medicine.